Air Canada Pionairs Nomination Committee
- The nominating committee consists of the immediate Past President and the two previous Past Presidents.
- Should any Past President be unable to serve for any reason, an alternative member from the same Executive Board on which this person served will be appointed.
- The most recent Past President will Chair this committee.
- The work of the committee shall commence immediately to select a slate of officers for the Executive board to be presented for election at the next Annual General Meeting.
- The Chairperson will report regularly throughout the year to the Executive Board on the committee’s progress.
- The proposed slate will be presented at the final business session of the Annual General Meeting when an election must be held. Nominations for any office shall not be considered without the consent of the nominee. Any member may also make nominations from the floor. A nominee must be a former employee Air Canada or Canadian Airlines International and their Constituent Airlines, a current member of Pionairs in good standing, a resident of Canada, and be in attendance at the Annual General Meeting when election is held.
CURRENT NOMINATING COMMITTEE
President (2019 – 2021)
President (2015 – 2019)
President (2013 – 2015)
PAST NOMINATING COMMITTEE
Gregory T. Connon (YYC)
President (2011 – 2013)