Pension Plan Information
Your personal Pension information can be found on the Aeronet Portal tal website – “HR CONNEX” – under – Retirement menu ˃ Pay & Pension column ˃ My DB Pension.
Further information about Pension can be found on the Aeronet Portal website – “HR CONNEX” – under – Policies & Forms menu ˃ My Benefits column ˃ Pension Plans
Since 2012 the administration of Air Canada’s defined benefit (DB) pension plans for Canadian and U.S. employees is handled by Aon Hewitt.
UPDATE! – In 2014 Air Canada decided to again in-source the Pension and Estates and Benefits Administration.
You can reach the new DB pension plan administrator for assistance through these channels:
HR Connex Centre
1-833-847-3675 or 1-514-369-4096
Mon-Fri / 8 am-6 pm Eastern time
HR Connex Pension
- Changing your address or telephone number
- Changing your banking information for direct deposit
- Questions regarding your benefits (health, dental, life insurance)
- Deductions on your pension payments (income tax, benefits, tax credits)
- Employee Travel privileges
- Questions pertaining to your gross pension amount
- Questions on your spousal pension amount
- Questions regarding your pension death benefits
- Reporting the death of a spouse
- Other Information/services related to HR
Note: As it is important to share recent developments with employees and retirees, a dedicated section is also available on our Website www.pionairs.ca under PENSION – and will include updates from the Pension Sub Committee, when any news occur.